A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thing # 9


I had fun creating this image that would inspire children to create.  I found this generator easy to use with the instructions given.  I believe creating images would be easy enough for elementary school children to use.  Image generators can be a great way to add some interest to a classroom or blog.  These customizable images can be used many different ways.  Students could use them in a project that revolved around a given theme.  This would also be a fun way to involve technology.  As an example, a teacher could instruct them to design a comic strip based on the subject of biology.  As a teacher, I can see myself using them as inspirational images (like the one above) or as a light-hearted way to show rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment