A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thing # 7

I stumbled across this photo in my experience using Flickr.  This photo was uploaded by BlueBee~Karen.  This was my first time using Flickr and I found it very easy to use.  It is similar to Google images where you refine your search by changing the word choice you use.  By clicking on the groups category, you can easily find people who are devoted to the particular word you searched for.  I think this site is good for using images in Powerpoint and the visual elements will help students learn.  I chose this photo because it shows a child independently viewing art from their class.  It shows the appreciation this child has for her own work and that of her classmates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment