A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thing #8

letter A r letter T           Scrabble White Letter on Blue I letter S
C letter O letter O letter L   

Using mashups are addictive!  There are endless possibilities and many uses.  I could see myself using Mappr more in my classroom.  It would be useful to show students where art through the years were being made and where artists lived.  I could even show famous art museums such as the MET and Louvre.  I would also like for students to create something using mashups such as this word generator.  On the question on using personal photos online, I feel that children should not be posting photos of themselves until they are about 16.  They should also let their friends know whether or not it is alright to post photos of themselves.  For me this is just basic internet safety that every child should know.

1 comment:

  1. This is really neat. I liked using this tool and I don't have a single creative bone in me. I bet you will be able to use this and several others all the time when you teach art.

    ReplyDelete