A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thing #10

This assignment was very informative for be because I have never heard of RSS or Google Reader. I subscribed to CoolcatTeacher, Pioneer Woman, BBC, Adelle, and Art Paper Scissors.  I found Google Reader fairly easy to use and I am excited to find a site that can combine all of my interests. I like that RSS and newsreaders keep my interests organized.  I do not have to go searching for the things I follow because they are all in one place.  For my personal life, it would make things convenient where all I need to do is log on to one site and look for updates for all of the sites I frequent.  If there is something that I want to show my students, I can quickly locate it.  Teachers would also be able to use Google Reader easily expand their knowledge with new sites and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment