A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thing # 13

    After creating an account at zoho.com, I went to the zoho writer.  I really liked this application because it is easy to use and very similar to word, which I already know.  I think that this would be a great site for students to use instead of hoping they remember to bring an assignment in on a flash drive.  They could share their writings with me or each other for proof readings and help.
    Google docs would also be a good tool to use for a group based activity.  Students could share information easily by just logging on to google.
    I personally like zoho more than google docs because it seems to offer more options when creating a document, much like word.

No comments:

Post a Comment