A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thing #14

To me, flow charts would be best used when talking about one specific topic and then digging a little deeper into it.  Flow charts are good for showing the main ideas of things and not going into too much detail.  They are similar to powerpoints where you give a few words about a subject and then the speaker/reader elaborates.  I used giffy to create my flow chart.  I did not like that you could not customize the item or color them.  The controls were a little hard to find.  I used shapes to show the relationship of Monet and Impressionism.

I use mind maps when looking at broad subjects and them slowly narrow it down with more details and specifics.  I think students could find this handy for tests to analyze data.  For my mind map I used Mind Meister.  I found it easy to use and rather fun to create.  I think students could catch on quickly.
I used the mind map to look at different artists of the Impressionist movement and the important works they created.

No comments:

Post a Comment