A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thing # 16

    I chose to use my stickies.   I already have a program downloaded like this on my laptop.  They are very hand, especially for someone who tends to be forgetful like me.  The are very easy to use and you can post them where ever you want.  This way you don't have to scramble to find a piece of paper and pencil to write a small thing down.
    Online calenders would be very useful for me as a teacher.  I would be able to access it on any computer that has the internet and not have to keep up with an agenda.  Many of them also send reminders about events that are coming up.  At first, setting up a calender online would take some time but after that, I believe they would be every useful.
    I would recommend stickies to others and have already converted my roommate to them. She uses them to keep track of her tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment