A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thing # 22


The titles of my livejournals are:
1. Ceramic instruction- Contains references for when I begin to teach students about ceramics and clay.
2. Art Education1- holds information for me on many different art education websites.
3. Art Lessons- Is shown above and has many lesson plans for art in elementary school.

For the classroom, I can see students using livejournal to easily view websites I have collected for them.  Some could be informational, discussing different artists and media, while others could be a storehouse for interactive websites.  I could also have them do research for a project using the sources I found.  This way I can be sure that the sites are appropiate and easy for them to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment