A Project For Education 3040-34

A Project for Education 3040- 34

Monday, December 5, 2011

The End is here . . . Wait! It's the beginning!?!

    I found keeping this blog and learning about the joys of the interent to be very informative.  I never knew so many sites existed that could aide me one my trek to become a teacher.  Generally, art classrooms do not use computers until high school, and if they do, there are only a handful.  This is because every student needs a computer for long periods of time and many times the computers given may not have the softwear needed for specific projects.  So, the things that I found most benefitial for me were the ones that helped teachers educate themselves and interact with co-workers.  I will uses many of the sites I have learned about to help me become the teacher I want to be and the teacher that students need.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment